“A highlight of our trip!”

Jasper Motorcycle Tours Day Tours
Icefields Parkway Sidecar Ride and Champagne Helicopter Flight
Ranked #7 of 22 Tours in Jasper
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Experience the thrill of riding in the Canadian Rockies on Harley Davidson sidecar motorcycles driven by professional riders or rent a motorcycle for your own ride.
Saint Louis, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

What a fun way to see Jasper National Park!!! My parents and I decided to sign up for a 2 hour tour that would take us to Athabasca Falls.

As others have written in their reviews - part of the fun was getting outfitted in the leather coat, chaps, gloves, glasses, and helmet.

Bowen and Candace did a great job as our guides! They're very funny and it was nice to be able to see the scenery instead of worrying about driving. It was fantastic to be out in the air - I now know why motorcyles are so popular! They also did a great job making sure my mom was comfortable (she was a wee bit nervous!) - they are very patient!!

Some highlights of the tour include the beautiful Athabasca Falls, the bear Bowen spotted, and the extra time spent going to the Jasper Park Lodge to see if Will and Kate were there (which, unfortunately, they were not).

I highly recommend this tour - you will not regret it and will talk about it for a long time after!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank rookietchr

Aurora, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great store, very friendly”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Didn't do the tour, just browsed the shop and bought a couple of items after dinner one night. Super friendly service and had a nice conversation with the lady who was working (and I think might own) the store.
Lots of cool biker gear for bikers and non-bikers alike.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank jack-pm
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Don''t miss this tour opportunity”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Enjoying the relaxing warmth of the Jasper Hot Springs in our rented old fashion style, 1920s bathing suits was fun. But nothing compared to the fun and excitement of our guided ride into the montains on the big Harley with side car.
My wife & I are not "bikers", but at 65 and 70 years of age, we thought this might be a fun thing to do. Fun & Exciting are understatements to what we experienced.
We were fully outfitted in leather from head to toe - we even had heated vests which were welcome at the higher altitudes, where there was still snow, and the "cold" wind chill at 60mph.
Rob, our guide and driver, was fun, pleasant, helpful and attentive to our wishes for pictures and travel. He certainly knew the area and background stories to keep us well informed. He sure kept us smiling - and wanting more - for our 4+ hour ride. In fact, the entire staff were most pleasant and helpful with all aspects of the planning arrangements and outfitting.
This is definitely an experience not to be mised.

Note: this review might be more appropriae for "tours" and/or "Activities."

Visited June 2011
1 Thank FrynPan
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Way to See Jasper”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I have had the pleasure of going TWICE on a trip with Jasper Motorcyle Tours. Once with my four year old son, and the other with my seventy five year old mom. BOTH trips were simply awesome and a highlight - I guess I can't say a trip of a lifetime since I went twice. The entire experience is so worth it - from getting the gear in their shop (they even had a little leather jacket for my son) to heading out on the highway - WOW! The guides are very friendly and knowledgeable too.
I would not hesitate to recommend this very unique tour of Jasper.

3 Thank Nancy S
Norfolk, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The only way to see Jasper .....AWESOME”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

This is certainly the only and best way to see Jasper. I booked by email a six hour tour for my husband’s 50th birthday as a surprise and Bowen was really helpful and informative. As soon as we arrived we were made very welcome and the whole team were so friendly and enthusiastic. They obviously enjoy their work and who wouldn’t in such a great place. We were kitted out in full leathers and were on our way with our very knowledgeable guide Chris. He was a great guide and we had an absolutely fantastic day with him taking us to all the best know attractions and also to some locally know hidden gems. He took photos for us en route. We were also lucky enough to see a bear and 2 cubs which made my day.

It was our first ride on a Harley Davidson and if you can I would say definitely go for the a longer tour as a one hour tour would be over far too quickly and you would so wish you had gone for longer! It was also great that there was no set route so you could go where you liked and as the staff knew where wildlife had recently been spotted they knew where to go to give you more chance of seeing them.

All in all from start to finish we had an absolutely awesome day and it certainly exceeded all our expectations. It is something we will always remember with great fondness. Many thanks to you all and we hope to return some day.

Isabel and Kevin Riches