“Well above the norm”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Maryland
“Well above the norm”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

A welcome cut above the generic Mexican restaurant, thanks to excellent spicing and preparation. For example, the enchiladas were cooked to perfection, making the cheese on top particularly tasty, and the refried beans were a unique homemade version. Don't go for atmosphere, but for the food.

• Visited July 2012

Spruce Grove, Canada
“Large Portions!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The portions we received were huge! We had enough for lunch the next day. We had the tortilla soup for a starter, which was delicious. Then we both had the chicken quesidillas. They were also delicious. It came with mexican rice and refried beans. I enjoyed the rice but I am not a huge fan of beans. If you like beans I am sure you will enjoy them. They give you ALOT of rice and beans on the side. It was a fun mexican experience in the mountains.

Visited May 2012
Oceania
“Mussles & Margheritas”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is one of my favourite places to eat. I love the mussles, and while the sangria is great, the margheritas are wonderful. You get salsa and chips at your table, and the ambiance is friendly, cosy and tasteful. My daughter likes the hamburger chimichanga, and I've enjoyed the quesadilla too. I don't find it bland, but I am grateful not to have my ears blown off with too much chili powder. The service was efficient, prompt, friendly and not intrusive.

• Visited August 2011
Edmonton
“Tastless Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The menu looks amazing... I drew us in searching for flavour and some spice. Unfortunately, the food was very bland and boring. The server took back the paella but he burrito was just as tasteless. Drinks were OK.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Chili-Bite
Saskatchewan, Canada
“Good drinks, good food, good service, good time.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

That about says it all. The food was a bit bland for being advertised as Mexican, but it was well presented with very generous portions and attentive service.

• Visited March 2012