“The food is still as good as it was 20 years ago”
Review of Robinson's Wharf

Robinson's Wharf
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I'm told there are new owners, but still serving fantastic seafood. We visited on a cold October night and sat on the outdoor deck which was covered, and had ceiling heaters making it very comfortable. My wife had the Lobster dinner which consisted of lobster, coleslaw and corn on the cob., I had the Shore dinner which included clam chowder, lobster, steamed clams, coleslaw and corn on the cob. I also had the local oysters. The oysters were delicious being briny and full of flavor. obviously fresh from the Glidden Point oyster farm.

I gave my wife the chowder which she said was among the best she has tasted. The lobsters sweet and tasty and were cooked to perfection, and the traditional style coleslaw was excellent. Make sure you stop here when you are in the area. It is well worth the trip. How can you go wrong when the lobster boats are parked right next to the restaurant.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Service ... eh. Decor ... eh. Fries ... eh. View ... FABULOUS! Haddock (fried and baked) ... FABULOUS. Overlook the little things and give this place its due for doing what's most important so well. Our haddock, prepared two different ways, was perfect. Portions were beyond generous and preparation was worthy of a five-star restaurant. The setting is wonderful. The service, if clumsy, was friendly. When you can get one thing done perfectly in a meal, it rates five stars in my book.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Robinson's three times
While spending a week in Boothbay. The casual
Picnic tables on the Wharf, delicious lobster bisque and lobster rolls. Waitress very friendly and attentive.

Watched the lobstermen unload their catch. Charming cove and away from the hectic crowd in
Boothbay Harbor.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

My wife and I went there for an early dinner. She loved her lobster dish, I had the best scallops I have ever had. Good views. Service okay, I think our server was having a bad day.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We had our first Maine lobster here. We sat on the deck and watched as the lobster men brought in their fresh catch. The wait staff was great and helped us to liberate the meat from the shell. It was just a great experience.