“Dreadfully slow service” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jasper Brewing Company

Jasper Brewing Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bearhill Brewing Co's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests, our employees and our communities through superior quality hand crafted beer, food with attitude, unique beverages, fun customer service, and by treating our employees like family.
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Dreadfully slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Came in for dinner and managed to spend over 2 hours as I waited over 15 minutes for my first beer and then waited 45 minutes for my food to arrive. The waitress apologized twice and took 20% off the entree for both myself and my girlfriend but the wait was as long as I've ever experienced at any restaurant. I've had entire meals taken off the bill when a part of the meal was 5 minutes late so 20% off doesn't cut it.

The fruit beer they were serving was a good beer though but other than that I see no reason to return.

Visited August 2012

West Midlands
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Beer and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Staff were very helpful and efficient. Great atmosphere in the bar and a busy place which is always a good sign

Visited June 2012
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great beer great food great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

went here a few times and its differnent to everywhere else the beer isn't crappy kokennee and taste great and the food is great and the portions huge.

Visited January 2012
dallas
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Wasn't horrible, but wouldn't go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

We went here with the $2 off coupon given to us by Maligne raft company. The raft ride was great, so I assumed to lunch would be good. It is a typical brewing company with average brewpub food. Frozen, pre-formed burgers, unimaginative menu. Beer was fine, but they were out of the first two brews we tried to order.

Visited July 2011
Bonnyville, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great food, good brew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

Our entire family enjoyed our meals. Service was good as well.

Visited May 2011