My husband and I just stayed in the "Panabode Motel Unit" at the Pocahontas and surprisingly it was very nice. It was in the older area, but it was very well maintained and super clean! It had a double and a queen bed (too hard for my liking). The kitchen area came with a full size coffee pot and coffee, a small microwave and under counter fridge and a kitchen sink. The bathroom was a modern shower stall and the towels and sheets were very nice. It had a swimming pool and hot tub that were well maintained and beautiful flower baskets all around the resort and rooms. I would definately stay again on my next visit. Oh, the restraunt was really good as well, not too highly priced, good serving sizes and tasty! All the staff were very nice, helpful and pleasant. Located on the road that goes to Miet Hot Springs, very conveniant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta