They're not right in the town of Jasper, but that's the way I like it! It's right off Highway 93 in the park and on the way to Miette Hot Springs. We visited during Thanksgiving Weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. For what you get, they're a great bargain. Quiet and isolated, but not to the point where you'd pull your hair out. Every basic thing you need they've got, including an on-site restaurant. If it's still not enough for you, it's a quick enough drive to Jasper to get whatever and enjoy a bit of sight-seeing in the process.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta