Several (5) couples met for two nights at Pocahontas in September to share some good times in the Rockies. We were treated to the new two bedroom cabins. They were fantastic in every way...very clean and comfortable. We loved the log design and finish! The grounds were immaculate. The breakfasts in the restaurant provided huge portions from the buffet or the menu....it was delicious. Staff was very helpful. This is a must stay for anyone visiting the Jasper area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta