Not what we expected. The photo have not been updated for a while. We turned up to check in and I looked at my partner horrified!! Biggest disappointment! Our cabin was so old and run down. Got eaten alive by mozzies. I was humiliated and refunded the two nights. Grateful for that. Stay in Jasper. I wouldn't even recommend this place to people I hate!!! TERRIBLE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta