I stayed here for a weekend with my family to celebrate my mother in law's birthday. First of all, the good things:
- very clean. I mean so clean my grandmother would blush for shame.
- very professional and courteous staff
- excellent views of both the mountains, the Athabasca River and Highway 93.
On the downside:
- cabins by the highway were very loud. Bring earplugs because civilization is right on your doorstep.
- the 'gourmet' breakfast wasn't. It was adequate but when you say gourmet, you should present gourmet.
- the showers were tiny. And by tiny, I mean that I, as a woman who is 5'8' had to crouch to get my head wet.
Now some people would tell you that I'm being fussy; that being is Jasper is about roughing it. My reply is this: that is why I rented a cabin. If I want quaint, I'd camp.
- Also Known As:
- Becker`s Roaring River Chalets Hotel Jasper National Park
- Beckers Roaring River Chalets Hotel