Ramona Pizza & Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We ordered a pizza from them told them no shrimp as I am alergic to shrimp.The person taking the order said "no shrimp" back.When we got it it was loaded with shrimp that I didnt notice and became ill quickly after.We phoned and were basically told too bad.We will NEVER go back to them again and definitely would not recommend them after our last experience.

1  Thank t m

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Best pizza in Grande Prairie! The pizzas are loaded with toppings and always cooked just right. I have been ordering from Ramona's for 16 years now and they never disappoint..you will not find pizzas that are lacking in toppings...that is never a problem here!

1  Thank onegr8tlady04
Reviewed August 27, 2012

There is a lot of hype about Ramona's. The prices are typical but I would say that the experience was just average. I would never be like, oh my god I'm craving ramona's......it is what it is.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I phoned to order some pizzas for a work function and the lady on the phone was quite rude. I asked her if they would deliver because we are a bit out of town. She said "I will have to ask my delivery guy". I said "ok can you give me a call when you know if he/she will deliver?" She said "no you can call me back in a bit". She made me feel like I was a bother to her. I called back and they said they would deliver with a bigger charge, which is understandable. I ordered a medium vegetarian, then asked for a large Pepperoni and Mushroom. Right away she said "I have no mushrooms and you have to order all your pizza's the same size". Why would they all have to be the same size??? Then I changed my order to another type of pizza because they had no mushrooms. She said "I have no green peppers". I finally got 4 pizzas ordered with ingredients that they had and when I received the pizzas at work, there was no vegetarian. They messed up the order. The person that I work with had nothing to eat because he does not eat meat. I will not be ordering there again.

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband likes their bbq chicken pizza and I love their caesar salad!