“Really enjoy”

Ranked #46 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

we have eaten at this restaurant for several years - the sushi is consistently excellent any day, every time. The sushi is made from fish flown in fresh every 2 days, the service is quick and it's interesting to watch the sushi chefs make the orders. Our favorite sushi is tuna and salmon and the California and cucumber rolls are delicious. The food here is as good as you will find anywhere including right on the ocean.

There are newer reviews for Toyko Ichiban Restaurant

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was plesantly surprised. This is actually decent Sushi. The prices are very similar to any sushi place I have been to and the quality is pretty good. I would recomend it!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I have eaten here over several years. Apparently they have taken all the money they have made and put it into printing new menus with higher prices.
I have eaten at several sushi houses all over North America. This is average at best, with some of their prices as high as Nobu in New York City!! No thanks.
The quality of the food is good, very authentic. The prices are just too high.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I've yet to have a meal at Toyko Ichiban that I didn't enjoy. The servers all seem to be very attentive and friendly. It tends to be the priciest place in town for Sushi, but it is consistently good.
My only complaint would be that the restaurant is quite small, so it's often difficult to get a seat.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

So far everything I've tried here is good. I am reluctant to spend $17 for 10 pieces of spicy sashimi yet, if and when I do I will let you know how it is :) Oooh, they have bubble tea too, winning!