“Great Food”

Ranked #64 of 201 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

the service was good, the help was friendly, the food was awesome and it was just across the parking lot from the hotel

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed at a nearby hotel over two days, had supper there both. The first night the service was great and attentive. The food was fantastic and I had a really good meal. The second night (Saturday) I came in at 10pm, they were closing at 11. It seemed the focus was on getting everything ready for close rather then focusing on the customer, not just me, but everyone. It took 8 minutes from the time the waitress asked if it was just me at the table to the time she brought me a menu, and cutlery. She explained she couldn't find any clean cutlery, really......? The meal took 25 minutes to come out, considering I was the second to last to order, it took quite a while, there was no back log in the kitchen. I felt that they wanted to prep for close rather then focus on the customer. Once the meal was done, I promptly asked for the bill so I could get out of there before the waitresses disappeared again. Good one night, disappointed the next.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

i LOVED the ribs.Ever, time i come to this retoraunt I order the same thing my ribs.They are aways deliciousThe service is wonderfull.I get ribs mashed potatoes and greens.YUM YUM YUM!!!!I will definately be back weekly!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I finally took a chance to eat here, parking is tricky and nearly impossible since it shares a parking lot with a hotel. Service was wonderful and prompt. Personally I didn't find the food as hyped up like what I heard people say, it was good but not out if this world

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Our experience at Tony Roma's in Grande Prairie was ok overall. The service was good, and so was the food once we ironed out the problem of it being cold. These things happen at all restaurants, and because the service was good we'll try Roma's out again at some point.