“Always good”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Good service and good food. Everyone enjoyed their meal. A pleasant place to have lunch and a great choice for centre of town.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our waitress was particularly attentive and friendly.. She was prompt in responding to our requests and clearing our plates. We enjoyed our dinner tonight here at earls.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My colleague and I ate dinner here while in Grande Prairie, it was a casual and comfortable place with good food and a very nice wine selection. We both received more food than we could possibly eat at one setting!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went there after a work for a drink and some food. The place was busy but not sold out. The service was just ok. Not quick but not painfully slow either. The menu choices seemed more limited than I last remembered. Fewer mains but more sandwich type offerings. The curry I had was fine but that's all, just fine. I can't say I will be rushing back as it just didn't have allot to offer.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have been to Earl's restaurants all over the place and this one is the worst ever. I never drink the diet soda because it tastes horrible. The staff tries to be nice and for a period went though a time of excellence. Now everyone is back to the lazy hanging around ignoring the customers sort of method. I usually love Earls but this one is not one I would recommend unless you have hours to hang around and are willing to accept cold food at a very high price.