“Good food”
Review of Don's Dining

Don's Dining
Ranked #117 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Description: We are well known in the Grande Prairie area. We offer various healthy alternative foods. Please browse through our menu. We offer combos, dine-in, take-out, and delivery.
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Good food we only do the take out have walked in... Older looking place... Food is good though only place we order Chinese from

4  Thank dallas232

Reviewed November 20, 2013

the boss is always saying hi & asking the customers how their day was, saying thank you. The food is prepared fresh, with no MSG used. The food is cooked really fast. They only have two cooks & one main waitress though, so it does sometimes get busy busy!! {for the people who complain about the service} The food tastes amazing. 5-star***** Best Chinese Food In Town!

1  Thank mercedes s
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Don's Dining may not be the best looking place inside but I have always been happy with what I get and the price. I have eaten at every Chinese place in Grande Prairie and Don's Dining has reasonable pricing, no msg and always ready fast for take out. Like any place in town not every item on the menu is great and it depends on your taste but I love their ginger beef!!

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was a terrible dinning experience. I went to dons to pick up two combination plates aswell as the deep fried won tons. For one, the "chicken chow mein" is 90% bean sprouts with about 10 short fat noodles on top. Half of which you could snap in half, the other half had a spongy texture and were tasteless. The sweet and sour pork looked more like dry ribs that have been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. The deep fried wontons were way too salty and looked very unappealing. The only thing that was edible was the ginger beef, until the top layer was gone and you saw the inch of gelatinous sauce it is sitting in. Terrible service and terrible food, would not recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Foodsie354
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I called to order from this restaurant take out, they said there would be an extra 8 dollar charge for delivery which was fine. They called back HALF AN HOUR after i ordered to tell me that there was another 4 dollar charge because we were "out of town" when in reality we were staying at the Podollan Rez which was right behind Best Buy and Future shop. When i asked why there would be an extra charge the person i spoke to said if i didn't want to pay I could come pick it up. When i AGAIN asked why there was an extra charge since we were in town he said come pick it up and hung up on me not giving me an answer or a chance to tell him that there was no way i was going to be coming to pick it up after their unbelievably rude and unprofessional phone call. Never ordering from there again.

2  Thank kp91GrandePrairie