Sawmill Prime Rib and Steakhouse Grande Prairie
Reserve with OpenTable
Sawmill Prime Rib and Steakhouse Grande Prairie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With beautiful decor, a new facility and award winning food, The Sawmill Prime Rib & Steak House is pleased to be serving the Grande Prairie area in Alberta. Proud to be Albertan, The Sawmill Prime Rib & Steak House talented team members are dedicated to support and uphold the expectations of the community and inspired in excellence about hospitality, you are personally invited to join us at our Grande Prairie Sawmill location.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the prime rib and awesome yorkshire. The sesame steak sauce is outstanding. (It has become a staple in my fridge.) Hubby gets steak and is always satisfied. Appys are always yummy too.The atmosphere is nice and fairly quiet on the dining side. Love the birch trees. Service is great and employees friendly. Highly recommend for a quiet dinner out.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in many places in Grande Prairie and the sawmill by far has the best prime rib in the city. Waitresses are friendly and keep your glass full and check on you often.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This was by far the best place we ate on our way up North. They promptly sat us down and hooked us up with some very tasty drinks, followed by some very scrumptious meals. My son had the "Undecided supper" and I had a steak and lobster, which were just amazing! I had a candle to keep the butter warm for my lobster and a warm bowl of lemon water for my son to clean his hands from the ribs he had.Good eats and great service, will eat here again if we come back through!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

It's high end food, I understand that, but you always know the bill is going to be high when you eat here. We go here for a treat once in a while, but when we do go the food is always amazing!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s always a delicious meal at the Sawmill! The waitstaff is helpful and pleasant, the food beautifully presented and excellent! I had a steak and prawn/scallop skewer meal and my husband had the prime rib - both excellent. There was far more food than I could eat - I had enough for lunch the next day! I would totally recommend this restaurant for a special occasion/intimate dinner for two!