“Great idea but needs some tips on better layout”
Review of Burger Heaven

Burger Heaven
Ranked #65 of 197 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
“Great idea but needs some tips on better layout”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I havent been to Burger heaven since it was in the previous location by XS Cargo.

The menu is alright for a Diner with a variaty of Burgers as you might expect. Although it seemed that the general idea was that you could just get a Huge burger and pay a bit more if you wanted.

I had the "Special" which was a BBQ burger with Monterey Jack cheese and bacon and deep fried onion crisps on whole wheat bun with potatoe wedges. I asked for a buffalo patty instead of beef and pickeles to be added. The server made the change with no issues.

My son ordered the Teriyaki Chicken Burger with Bacon, Mozza cheese on garlic herb bun with fries.

The server was friendly and the food came out nicely and didnt take very long.

The portions were huge (which to some woudl be a great thing) however i always find over sized burgers hard to eat and you cant taste the combos of flavors due to not being able to get it all in your mouth at once. The other issue you get is that you have a huge bun which equals around a 1/4 loaf of bread. This is my own opinion.

Everything was great my only real suggestion would be atmosphere, they have some nice things on the walls for decor and a TV playing the food network but you walk in and it is just a square box. There is no feel to the layout no booths or dividers to break up the space, you can see everything instantly and it makes it feel empty.

My son had been begging me to bring him here but once we opend the door he was let down (he is 8 so that is pretty unbelivable since he is a kid and still has an imagination).

Any way that is my take on this spot overall alright, I dont know if there was any wow factor to bring me back though, maybe a little re vamp on the menu and dome interior chages and you could have a hit.

• Visited March 2014

Grande Prairie, Canada
“This place is great”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm a repeat customer. The burgers are amazing and they Have a cool variety to choose from. I'm going to try a different burger each time I visit.

• Visited November 2013