“Disappointed”

Ranked #20 of 198 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Alberta
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went here for an early supper on a Friday and it was a big mistake.

The server was lazy / preoccupied / too busy to care, the cooks messed up 2 of the 3 orders (this NEVER has happened before), and everything was extremely slow…

It was not that busy when we first arrived so there really is no excuse to the poor service we received.

This was a first for us, we have always had excellent food and service here before.
I don’t know what happened but hopefully it was a one-of. We really like Original Joes and hope to continue enjoying it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank fly0nthewall

Grande Prairie, Canada
“Good Experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times and have found the service and food to be consistently good. The atmosphere is friendly pub style and generally quite crowded on Friday and Saturday nights.

Visited September 2013
“Love the fish & chips”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

They know how to please a way from home fan of fish and chips. I'm from the East Coast and they are amazing or I think so. Our server was awesome and kept us well there!! Would recommend

• Visited August 2013
Alberta
“Original Joe's”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great place to sit back and relax with good company and great food.

Their fries and dill dip are the highlight for me and keep me coming back. I usually try something different from the menu each time, I’ve never been disappointed! Their burgers are delish, their sandwiches are awesome, and their features are always fresh and different. They have a great menu and their portions are HUGE!

• Visited August 2013