“Good Experience”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #15 of 204 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and have found the service and food to be consistently good. The atmosphere is friendly pub style and generally quite crowded on Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

They know how to please a way from home fan of fish and chips. I'm from the East Coast and they are amazing or I think so. Our server was awesome and kept us well there!! Would recommend

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great place to sit back and relax with good company and great food.

Their fries and dill dip are the highlight for me and keep me coming back. I usually try something different from the menu each time, I’ve never been disappointed! Their burgers are delish, their sandwiches are awesome, and their features are always fresh and different. They have a great menu and their portions are HUGE!