“Tried their new breakfast platter”
Review of Carl's Jr

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr
Ranked #125 of 197 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: American
Grande Prairie
“Tried their new breakfast platter”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Not good, most of it under cooked and mushy. The potatoe rounds were cold when we got them. The pancakes under cooked and just stuck together in a mushy mess. The sausage round was so thin but at least it was cooked. The biscuit was mushy in the middle or would've be awesome. We also got margarine no butter, I will not use margarine I really do not think it is good for me. The eggs were good. Coffee was hot and fresh. Better to spend the $4 extra dollars and go to A&W where at least it is fresh food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank brin1956

Calgary, Canada
“Good deal”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great burger, doesn't taste like fast food and the service was fast and the value is comparable to other higher end fast food. Parking lot isn't great but that certainly doesn't affect the food!

Visited July 2013
Grande Prairie
“No meat for me”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my trip to Carls Jr. The person taking the order couldn't believe I didn't want a burger as he asked 3 x's. Wish they had a display of serving sizes as we had never been to a Carl's Jr before. I didn't want a serving of sweet potatoes that was too big or too small. The manager was nice enough to show me a box of fries that was the large one so I had an idea of the size. Hubby said even though the burger was large if lacked flavour of other fast food chains smaller burgers. Still a nice clean place with enough staff.

• Visited June 2013
“Different twist on a burger place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I especially like this place, the burgers taste good and not greasy and soggy like their competition. So many varieties on the menu one can never be bored. Friendly staff that makes you want to come back!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sunset-sailing
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good for fast food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stopped in here because I have never been before. I ordered a thick burger, it looked like one of their specialty burgers. It did not look like the picture on the menu, but when does it? It was a little skinnier then I expected, based on it being called a thick burger. It was very flavorful and I quite enjoyed it, the fries were nothing special though. overall, a good burger, but generic fries. I would go there anytime over Burger King or McDonalds. Close second to Dairy Queen.

Visited April 2013