“Entertaining dinner!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada
“Entertaining dinner!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great dining experience. Make sure you make a reservation to sit at the teppanyaki table. The sushi was AMAZING! Ordered too much per usual but it was worth it. Just a fantastic place for a social and entertaining dinner!

• Visited June 2013

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
“Food poisonning alert”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our 4th dinning experience this month, we loved the food and dinning experience. We got so so service by a waiter whom was very pushy, after she heard my comment that we would leave if she is giving us the same service has last time, she became very nice.
2 hours we ate we got very sick the 5 of us, my 2 kids, husband, mother and myself. Health Services was called for complaint. We did not eat anything else out of ordinary prior of going to that restaurant. The washroom has been missing paper towel twice, the place seems clean, my baby had rice and steak and got also sick, my sons got shrimps and veggies so is myself we had also nigiri and sushis. Very disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
“Too expensive”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went there to celebrate fathers day with my baby, i asked the server if they have coloring book to entertain my son while waiting for the food, unfortunately they dont have any. I got my food first before my husband, which they supposed to serve it together. My husband ordered assorted sushie deluxe which costs me $35.00 for small plate not even a sushie boat. The price is too much..

• Visited June 2013
“Just don't.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Horrible service, the rolls were enormous and way too big to eat, and it was all terribly expensive.

• Visited February 2013
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Hidden Gem/Unique Dining Experience”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

This review is for the Teppanyaki Style part of the restaurant experience. Where chef's prepare your food in front of you on a iron griddle.
This restaurant is a hidden gem. The food was delectable and the experience was fun. Service was wonderful as well. Portions are big and well worth the cost of the chosen dish.
Atmosphere is fun and warm.
We will be returning!
There is only two small reasons I gave atmosphere a point less than perfect. The group table chairs are grouped a little too close together once everyone is completely seated and the location of the restaurant in general within a strip mall makes you second guess when you pull up, but once inside you know you found a gem!
Thank-you for the wonderful food experience. Grande Prairie needed something new and fun!

• Visited May 2013