“Great Food and Delivery Service!!!”
Review of Taj Grill & Bar

Taj Grill & Bar
Ranked #77 of 198 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Fort St. John, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Delivery Service!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We are from Fort St. John and spent the holiday sin Revelstroke. On our way back to Fort St. John we stayed in GP for the night. Sick of all the fast food we have had on our trip, I ordered delivery to the hotel where we stayed. I wanted a lamb dish which I didn't know the proper name of so the lady who took our order let me speak with the chef. He said its not on the menu but will make it for me. Me and my family were very happy with the food and the service. The person who delivered it was very nice as well! Would definitely order with them again or dine in next time!!!

• Visited January 2014

“Best Indian Food in GP”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Doesn't stack up against Indian restaurants in the bigger cities but still good. I wish the buffet was bigger with more selection. Had pretty good service there too.

• Visited July 2013
“Definitely eat here again!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had never eaten here before...we ordered take out. While we waited we were brought a few food items from the buffet by the waitress, who was very friendly:)...the food was great from the buffet and our take out! Would recommend highly! YUM'

• Visited September 2013
Chetwynd, Canada
“Go to Pouce Coupe”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner and I went here for dinner when Horn Africa was not open for the evening. We both had the buffet. Spice level was "white Indian" and flavour was only ok. Vegetarians have fewer options and my boyfriend said he's had better butter chicken almost everywhere else. Service was fine, chai was average, atmosphere could be improved by putting on some music. Overall average, would not likely return.

• Visited August 2013
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
“Indian cuisine at its worst”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Although the service at the restaurant was good, the food was less than desirable. If you want to have authentic Indian cuisine this is not the restaurant to go to. We tried the buffet because the menu foods listed ingredients that were not correct. For example the Chicken korma included raisins. No, no, there are no raisins in chicken korma. As for the buffet that was a big disappointment. The butter chicken tasted like Ravioli out of a box, the rice was not tender, the mixed subzi (vegetable) dish was mush and included broccoli. Who puts broccoli in a mixed subzi? The tandoori chicken was bland and tough, the only spice the kurdi (curried yogurt) had was turmeric and there was no taste to the pakoras in the kurdi. The only things in the buffet that were authentic and made properly were the naans and the gulab jamins. I must say the naans were excellent but one cannot live on bread alone.

• Visited July 2013