“Best food in Grande Prairie”
Review of Taj Grill & Bar

Taj Grill & Bar
Ranked #65 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Best food in GP, the restaurant is clean and the service is excellent. Calling all vegetarians -- I know how hard it is in Grande Prairie to get anything without bacon or beef, I have been pleased every time I visit the buffett to see the choice of non-meat dishes.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

The smorgasbord is delicious and clean ! Best butter chicken ever!
The prices are decent but the restaurant itself is pretty bla

Reviewed February 6, 2013

sizzling foods are one of my favorite in this restaurant, murgh malai, chicken tikka and mix grill are the best, thank's for the good service that I experienced. Keep coming back to this place, keep up the good job guys!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Loved the smorgasbord.... and the atmosphere was great.. the prices were excellent. Deserts not to our liking!! Great service as well!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had driven by this little gem many times without stopping.

As we were looking for something different, with a new taste we decided to give it a try. It is very cosy and the service was excellent, they also have a buffet with a taste of very delicious food.

I must say this is one of our favourite places to eat in Grande Prairie and have been back several times!