“no thanks”

Boston Pizza Westgate
Ranked #159 of 206 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We actually left over half of our meals, all off of their new menu. Was very unappetizing. Maybe 6 people in the whole restaurant and couldn't get any service at all. Family outing but no thanks to this waste of money.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I ended up eating at this restaurant twice in the same week - once for business and once with family. Both times the service was slow, but on the day I came with my family it was extremely slow.

Both visits, I ordered hot sandwich's which arrived at the table lukewarm. The first occasion, the Cheesesteak I ordered was bland and tasteless. The server didn't bring the Au Jus for dipping that was supposed to come with it, so my sandwich got even colder while I waited for him to bring it. I only had a half hour total, so I didn't have time to send my sandwich back and wait for something else.

The 2nd visit, our server told us that our order was the only one in the kitchen so it would be right out, but we waited nearly 1/2 an hour for it to come, during which time we never once saw our server. We only got it when we did because our server came wandering out of the back and my wife caught her eye, at which point she quickly disappeared into the back and returned moments later with our order. The only thing that was hot was the gravy for the fries (we heard a crash in the kitchen and our server requesting another gravy).

I will never recommend this restaurant and it will definitely be on the bottom of my list when choosing to go out somewhere.