“super rice bowl”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Grande Prairie, Canada
“super rice bowl”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The best wor wonton in town! The only thing wrong with the lunch buffet is that it is not available for dinner. The restaurant is always clean and you will always be greeted with a smile and made welcome.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank debra l

Calgary
“Humm Not Sure about the great Reviews”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stopped by here while in GP and it was lunch buffet time. Well I'll pass next time. Cold. Limited Items and way to slow to refill. It wasn't worth the price.

• Visited March 2014
Brandon, Canada
“Wonderful Food Wonderful Servive”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Unlike the reviewer who can cook in his sleep, my wife and I have traveled extensively and always seek out Vietnamese restaurants to explore. Excellent grilled pork, fresh salad rolls, brisket Pho was perfect and they did not hesitate to ensure my wife's special request to hold the onion and soy was taken care of. Four adults had four different meals and everyone walked away saying what an enjoyable meal!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MollyMack
“Amazing food, best Chinese food I ate since I moved here last july!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Wow is all I can say..amazing food, chicken balls, spring rolls and porc dumplings were sooo good, everything was delicious but I highly recommend those ones you will not be disappointed, was hot and service was great delivery was free!I will definitely call then again!

• Visited February 2014
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Asian Food for the Uninitiated”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I assume that the only people who would like Super Rice Bowl have never had real Viet food. I don't mind little hole in the wall places, but I've never been a fan of this one. Food is greasy, and the grilled pork is what I can only assume to be boiled. Very nice people and wish I could support them, but I can make better Viet in my sleep.

• Visited September 2013