Best Western Grande Prairie Hotel & Suites
Podollan Inn & Spa(Grande Prairie)
$188
$148
Agoda.com
$123
$97
Days Inn Grande Prairie(Grande Prairie)
$106
$126
$103
$100
Travelocity
Stanford Inn & Suites(Grande Prairie)
$109
$106
$117
$113
Travelocity
All reviewstony romasbest westernsparking lotvery pleasant staypool and hot tubbaconfull buffetguest appreciationvery clean hotelnice breakfasta great place to stayon site restaurantincluded breakfastroom ratefresh fruitwould stay here againan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Facility and service was very good; the dinning was superb, particularly the Buffalo Tenderloin and local fresh vegetables. Very friendly atmosphere, typical northern hospitality.where people have time for people.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bestwesterngp, General Manager at Best Western Grande Prairie Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

We are very proud of Padrino's Italian Ristorante, Grande Prairie's premier Italian restaurant. Our menu is filled with fresh to order items created and served by a professional team.

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was the 5th time we stayed at this hotel in the last couple of years. The quality, service and value have been consistently excellent! The pool, hot tub and adjacent restaurant are particular favourites. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind comments! Meeting and exceeding your expectations is not a catch phrase but a philosophy for our entire team. We are all very happy that has been the case for you.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've stayed here before. Really like it, especially the breakfast, its unmatched as far as free breakfast goes. This time I was asked to pay a $50 deposit upon check in. In case we wanted to rent a movie on TV or order room service. We did neither. I was told it will take 3 to 5 days for the 50 dollars to be refunded to my visa depending on the bank. I'm keeping an eye on my visa statement and wanted the rest of you to be aware this hotel has this policy now. I would give a more favorable value rating but i'm waiting on the $50.

• Stayed: September 2013
Bestwesterngp, General Manager at Best Western Grande Prairie Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Unfortunately, I believe that the incorrect information was conveyed to you. This amount was a preauthorization in case of incidentals that has been our policies for years.

I hope to see that within the week this will not show as purchase on your credit card statement and that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was very impressed with the hotel when I first stepped into the lobby. While checking in I told the receptionist of my really bad previous nights experience at another hotel in the city. She immediately went into "help" mode. She upgraded my stay to a first floor executive king suite for the same senior rate I was being charged for a regular room. I stayed for three very comfortable nights. The hotel is well situated in the city, close to dining, shopping, etc. Attached restaurant provided a well rounded breakfast free. The lobby is spacious and very comfortable as is the entire receptio area. Very nice pool and amenities. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone regardless of your hotel needs. Great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your staff and proud of our staff for meeting your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good place to stay while on business. Tony Romas was good to eat at. Conveniently located in town close to all amenities. Morning complimentary breakfast was fast and convenient for me. Will come back again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon.