“Amazing service and facility.”

The L Spa & Wellness Centre
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The best pedicure in town! Great infrared sauna and massage. Worth every dollar spent there. Plus organic handmade Hungarian skincare... What else you cam ask for. And it is in one of the best 50 spas in Canada! Impressive!

Reviewed September 5, 2009

The L Spa at Podollan Inn and Spa was VERY overpriced. When I received my visa statement I noticed they double billed my credit card! I am working with Visa to try and sort it out as the spa service team was unable to fix it. We had pedicures and when the person beside me turned on their TV it turned mine off, and their channel changer changed my channels as well. We ordered wine and one of the glasses was dirty. The free plastic file we received as a gift broke after the first use, some of the polish peeled after a week . Overall not a good experience.

3  Thank LuggageReadyLetsGo