“Stanford Inn”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Grande Prairie
Edmonton, Canada
“Stanford Inn”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

The hotel was so bad that I told my husband that we should sleep in our clothes. Which we did. It was filthy. We never took our shoes off. As soon as we got out of the shower our clothes and shoes went on right away. We woke up the next morning to find a dead bat at our front door. Never ever again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank ShielaC
taldu, Manager at Stanford Hotels and Resort, responded to this review, September 28, 2010
We are so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We at Stanford take our guest’s satisfaction very seriously, and we invite you to please contact us, so that we can discuss your stay with us. Our staff and every member of Stanford work very hard to make sure that any issue during your stay is handled right away and promptly corrected.
Our staff ensure that each guest is called after check in to ensure there is no issues with their room and to ensure their comfort. Unfortunately I am unable to find any comments on any of the reports regarding this situation and would love for you to call.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed May 18, 2010

It is always easy to stay at the Stanford Inn in Grande Prairie. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and comfortable. I keep coming back year after year. Keep the Stanford Inn in mind when booking your trip to Grande Prairie, you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
fox lake, AB
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We stayed there for 2 days, they were very accommodating and helpful. If we needed anything they helped us out. It was quiet and restful.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2010

We love to meet friends and family here for brunch on Sundays. The services is always great and the food hot and flavorful. They also have a buffet which is great if you are in a hurry or have hungry little people.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I stayed at the Stanford Inn recently after winning a certificate for their jacuzzi suite at a charity event I attended. The room was huge! It had a really nice bed and a fire place and the best part was how clean the room was you could smell it when you walked in the room. The front desk was really helpful and very nice. Overall I really enjoyed the night and when my family comes to town they will be staying there for sure!

• Stayed February 2010
Cranbrook
Reviewed February 8, 2010

The hotel was nice, the staff were friendly. I was expecting a similar interior as the Fernie Stanford.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Edm onton, Alberta
Reviewed February 4, 2010

As a female travelling solo on business I find that the Stanford Hotel is extremely accommodating to my needs, in addition to feeling safe and secure at this facility, I am able to enjoy all the comforts of home in the kitchenette suites including new beds and bedding (very comfy) wireless internet and flat screen TV. I found that for the price I paid for my room I received more than my monies worth. I appreciate being able to park close to my room and I like that the restaurant provides tasty meals without the high prices - I have never been to a restaurant that has a build your own salad on the menu -- great idea! I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business