“A destination I will go back to”
Review of Podollan Inn & Spa

Podollan Inn & Spa
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Grande Prairie
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Upon walking into the lobby of the Podollan Inn it feel very comfortable. I was extremely impressed with how large the rooms are, very modern and clean. I had the best nights sleep in a long time. The L Spa is second to none, beautiful. The staff were extremely professional and welcoming. If nothing else I would go just to spa with my friends. I had fabulous meals and a great buffet on Friday night in Jax's restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of strip malls, great location. I stayed in the Podollan Inn after staying in the Podollan Inn in Salmon Arm

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Other than finding the room a little dark for doing work in the evening (which was rectified by the addition of a lamp by staff when asked for one) this was a great place to use as home base while in Grande Prairie teaching a workshop.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2010

My second stay at this terrific Hotel and it was even better than the first. The comfort, service, cleanliness were all outstanding. The best crab & rib night at JAX Grill on Wedneday nights. I wish there were more Podollan Hotels when I travel. It is a shame they are only in Grande Prairie, Ft. McMurray and Salmon Arm. I highly recommend this Hotel when travelling to Grande Prairie.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2010

The Podollan Hotel and Spa is indeed the hidden gem of hotels in Grande Prairie. The rooms are fabulous, giant washrooms with a soaker tub and a stand up shower, 2 flat screen TV's, king size beds, a pull-out couch, microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. What more could you need? Beautiful spa downstairs, fabulous continental breakfast in the morning and great restaurant (Jax) with affordable food and great service. The best part is the underground parking in the winter!! I don't stay anywhere else when I travel to Grande Prairie - there is nothing that can even compare to what the Podollan has to offer!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2010

When my collegues and I checked in at the Podollan Inn and Spa we were blown away by its overall class as the lobby, rooms, service, comfort and cleanliness of the hotel that were second to none. We travel quite a bit and usually one of the above items is less then par, however, not with the Podollan as we were all very impressed.

I strongly recommend staying at the Podollan when traveling to Grande Prairie.

Reviewed May 27, 2010

We have been here for four days. The service has been outstanding and any request has been attended to immediately. Example, we wanted our room cooler and that was taken care of. The spa was outstanding and we occupied one of the suites, and I would highly recommend it. The cost was more than reasonable for the level of room. It is very well located in the city and we had no trouble finding our way around. This is our first trip here and we will certainly return. We are coming in July and will book this Inn again.

Reviewed May 26, 2010

Large rooms with 2 flat screen TV''s. Huge tub and separate glass shower. Two large sinks and vanity. Underground parking... I love this place, wish I would've found it sooner. Staff very nice and Jax Grill is a wonderful place to eat. $23 for 1lb of Crab legs AND 1lb of Ribs plus sides...wow!
Will be back.