“Very nice place”
Review of Podollan Inn & Spa

Podollan Inn & Spa
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Grande Prairie
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place stay. The restaurant "Jax" has excellent food. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The front desk clerk "Katrina" is excellent to deal with. I made multiple bookings and everything went smoothly. Clean and quiet. Thank you for the pleasurable stay

Th

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2013

From the lobby to the room, the amenities are second to none. Great location too, close to The Keg, malls, Starbucks and other great restaurants and services. The hotel restaurant serves a full breakfast as well.
Best hotel on our western Canada tour!
Cheers, WiL, Caroline

Room Tip: all rooms are likely good-we had a king bed in a suite and it was sweet!
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I find the Pollodan Inn & spa, in Grande Prairie ,to be a hotel that I would recommend to anybody. I would have to agree with Kevin H as I have stayed at the Pollodan a handful of times and find the service and accommodations to be second to none. The staff has gone out of their way to present a happy and helpful atmosphere and worked hard to look after my needs. I find Mark, the manager, to be truly dedicated to providing a positive experience for customers. I think he has created a positive culture that the staff has bought into.
I find the rooms to be very clean and had a modern feel .I have stayed in many hotels over many years and feel the experience I get with the Pollodan ,Mark and staff is second to none

Reviewed October 25, 2013

When I walked into this Grande Prairie hotel I felt like "luxury awaits". Besides the beautiful things you see, the comfort you feel and the expected great service with a smile, I was especially surprised by a particular "run in" with a certain staff member. I believe this gentleman said is name was Mark, and as we were leaving the restaurant he asked if we enjoyed our meal. He seemed truly interested in our reponse - which was "great", and personally I was happy with the prices. I have had the opportunity to stay in quite a few hotels through my profession, and I must say it isn't every visit, that a man in a suit, seems truly concerned about what the guests are thinking.
I will definitly return!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We recently hosted a guest we brought in for our event at the Podollan in Grande Prairie and we could not be happier. Our guest took the time to tell us how pleased he was; the rooms were very comfortable and clean, the staff was extremely accommodating and the meal was delicious.

This individual stays in lots of hotels, and had just arrived from New York and said that the room was nicer than the Chic hotel he had just left. We did not make any special arrangements with the hotel...they just did what was expected. We will not hesitate to put our special guests up at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Book your appointment at the Spa when you make your booking. It is a beautiful spa and may be booke...
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I can only assume that the non-flatterng review below was based on a different Hotel. (Easily done as there is another Hotel with a similar name in Grande Prairie)
Having stayed twice at The Pollodan, I can say that this hotel is truly exemplary and first class. From the impeccable cleanliness, amazing rooms, great service and staff: it wins with us!
As a professional touring musician and spending as much as 150 days of the year in hotels across North America- we can safely say: we have seen them all.

If you are lookin for first class accommodations at an affordable rate, the Pollodan Hotel is the place!!

Kevin Haughton- Drummer (The WiL Band)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We came late and there was not a room available in grande prairie . The general manager, who said everything was as is because of his amazing staff found a way to get us a room here. We have never seen service like this ever before, above an beyond is an understatement... The staff here, from the front dest , who tried to find us a room in every hotel in grande prairie , to the waitress who served us at Jax( the restaurant ) was amazing.. We are making holiday plans based on staying here.. The owners hit a home run with every single person that works here , starting with the GM all the way down . Thank you so much for everything, we will see you soon.... From Prince George , bc

• Stayed: October 2013