“absolutely excellent customer service”
Review of Podollan Inn & Spa

Podollan Inn & Spa
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Grande Prairie
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Management (Sam!) and staff at this hotel are among the best I've ever had at a hotel. Our entire film crew stayed here for over a week and we all were amazed at the efforts made to make us all feel at home. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Also the continental breakfast has REAL food, as opposed to competitors that provide powdered eggs and fake orange juice for breakfast.

thanks Sam and crew for making us all feel so welcome!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robin W

Reviewed August 16, 2013

From start to finish, my stay at the Podollan was excellent. Great for business travellers. Executive suites come with separate office space. Rooms are well put together, service is great, and their restaurant Jax never disappoints.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at the Podollan Inn and Spa in GP. The professionalism, service and experience was amazing. Everyone treated us with respect and the staff made our stay very welcoming. The communication from beginning to end was a phenomenal experience, from the owners helping us out with booking the room, to the online confirmation. I highly recommend staying here

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here for a week for work and had a very enjoyable stay! Clean rooms and very comfortable beds. The green tea body wash was very good quality compared to other hotel's complimentary soap. Which are very generic and not very good.

The friendliest hotel staff. Sam (the Manager) is awesome!! He make sure your having a great stay and are enjoying yourself. He genuinely cares about his staff and his customers.

Charlene and Maia, who I saw every morning at breakfast were friendly and always making sure I had everything I needed. We had a group of six and IF the breakfast area was packed they would prepare a table for us before we came down. Very considerate!!

The front staff were always helpful and considerate. Overall I had an enjoyable, comfortable stay and at the end of it I made some new friends. Great Hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Did research on this hotel and it was the best thing ever. I stayed here about 5 times in the past couple of months and let me say that I was impressed on how clean and friendly this hotel is.The wonderful staff is very helpful and pleasant to deal with,it was always a smile when you walk in. Let me say that the rooms are amazing,clean comfortable and how they take pride on making sure everything is clean. The resturant jax is amazing,great food great service and a nice atmosphere..I was really impressed when the manager Sam came and started talking to me making sure everything was to my liking. I would like to say Sam was very professional and takes pride on his customers and his staff and hotel.(way to go Sam)..I definitely will stay at this hotel and recommend it to others.....keep up the good work.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Each and every employee was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The complimentary shampoo etc was very good quality. The bed was comfortable. Room was clean. My first stay was in a queen room and second was a suite. Both were excellent and well appointed. I appreciated the deep tub and separate shower. The continental breakfast was great -- fresh fruit, fruit salad, a varitey of breads and pastries, yogurt, boiled eggs, cereals, coffees, teas (Starbucks) and juices. Also have the option to have $4 off hot breakfast in the restaurant. I took that option the second stay and the breakfast was good. The continental breakfast is so good though that it should sustain anyone but the most hungry. We had one dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. I didn't plan ahead and book a spa appointment so can't comment on that except to say that the staff there were friendly and I wish I had booked .. so book ahead if you want the spa... TVs are a bit small... but they do have pay per veiw movies which I appreciate when I travel alone for work... Great location - close to all you need and not noisy at all. Overall and excellent stay.. a bit pricie but i found a good deal on booking.com (30 less than anywhere else I could find...)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank justmy0pinion
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been a long time traveller of this hotel and have stayed a good 30+ days here in the last 1-2 years, plus however many days in the last 5+ years. This past year, I upgraded a podollan suite to enjoy a whirlpool tub. It was not working properly-I was credited to a normal room to account and told they were going to try observing room conditions better--> handled appropriately. I again stayed a few months ago and the room had white patching in the bathroom...I emailed management to inform-bit so much as a response back. I figured I would try the hotel one last time this week, called to book and told their pet policy has changed (ie way more money)-I emailed management to discuss this as I am an ongoing customer--again, not so much as a response from manager. I give up-I have booked elsewhere and will give my business elsewhere while in GP. I hope members of the upper management team see this and change how this are handled, and take better attention to detail within the hotel. It's disappointing, as this is a nice hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013