“Always good”

Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northern Alberta
“Always good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always enjoy the Keg. We used to go in the main dining area, but after discovering the atmosphere in the Lounge, we now only go in there. Food is the same, just much more relaxed.

• Visited February 2014

Fort McMurray
“Always a great meal!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal at this establishment, always great servers, great food, my favourite (prime rib) is cooked to perfection every time! Would recommend here always when in Fort McMurray. Make sure you get there early to get seated! Enjoy!

Visited December 2013
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Work supper”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stopped for work supper with colleagues. This resturant is always busy but the service is good and the menu is very dependable.

Visited December 2013
Whangarei, New Zealand
“My Restaurant Pic in Fort McMurray”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I regularly dine at the Keg, although I have heard some people say it can be hit and miss I have never been disappointed with my meal. My steak is always perfectly cooked, I always enjoy a wine or cocktail and leave with a happy full tum :) the atmosphere is not ideal I think they could do with having less table and more space instead of cramming in as many tables as they could. I find the service satisfactory. There is usually a wait to get in which is typical of any decent place in Fort Mac but I do enjoy the option of having a drink in the lounge/bar while we wait. We will be back :)

• Visited November 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baseball steaks.. mmm”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Keg in Fort Mac has been used frequently by us through a 2 year period. The steaks doesnt come any better in this town, the drinks are good, and service is for the most part fast and efficient. However, too fast sometimes. You dont want your entree on the table while still eating your starter. The bar is less formal, but too noisy on some nights for eating.
For Fort Mac, this is as good as it gets, at least in my book.

• Visited February 2013