“She ain't pretty”

Kozy Korner Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 135 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
“She ain't pretty”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Well the decor is really run down it could use with a facelift. I have eaten several times here and the staff are really friendly and my food is always good. I have worked as a cook for many years and this is good old home style cooking. The service is impeccable my food is always hot and properly seasoned but this is no place for yuppies and snobs.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Magickaladventures

Fort McMurray, Canada
“Worst breakfast I ever had.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Food was downright horrible - tasteless/greasy. The person making the food either doesn't know how to make food or simply has stopped caring.

• Visited April 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Agree that it is slipping”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I had excellent cod tongue here in 2001. It is my understanding that it is under new management and I certainly noticed the change. They still had cod tongue on the menu, they just did not have it available. I like to support mom and pop operations, but this place had me regretting going there.

• Visited September 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
“The service was worse then the food, and the food was Terrible!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Well after my server sat me and my two kids and finally came back 10 minutes later to ask us for our drink order, i ordered 1 drink as she started backing away from the table, orderes my second drink while she was standing about 5 feet away then she says why dont i come back? I was like no, i want 3 juice is that too hard?! OMG! I pretty much didnt see the server the entire time and my clubhouse was made of crunchy roast beef and fatty bacon with soggy bread. Never again!

• Visited March 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place is your typical breakfast diner - nothing special by any means but it's not bad when everywhere else in town is packed and your hungry! I wouldn't really recommend anything but the breakfast, and depending on the night the service will be either really good, or terrible. It's a risk you take anywhere in Fort McMurray. I don't mind it in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here

• Visited November 2013