“Nice surprise!”

Ranked #14 of 140 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I hadn't been in a while, but went out for lunch with a friend. We enjoyed their lunch special. We found it a good value, and very good food! I will be going back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The best cajun chicken & Ribs with hot potato salad, fresh,hot & delicious, i would recommend it to anyone if you are hungry & want a satisfying meal ! Service is great , friendly accommodating staff, comfortable seating.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Earls is awesome! Great big tv and great bar. Great seats anywhere and the girls are hot in their coyote ugly. Leanne served me and my girlfriend and was always sweet. She made sure everything is good all the time and that we were never empty with our drinks. Price is right and if I was single I would be back to Earl's a lot more. Thanks for a great time and great food but mostly great service from Leanne.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food menu is different. This is a great place for guys that want to see "mountains". The girls are dressed in low cut shirts and the shortest skirts you can find. The last thing I want to see is a set falling out as my meal is placed in front of me. Will never step foot in Earl's again.

2  Thank FtMacTompkins
Reviewed June 6, 2013

happy place..good food ,love the soup and Ginger bread and sauce....waiters and waitressess were nice ..helped us with the minue.
was really easy to deside what to have for lunch...nice