“Grand One”

Ranked #15 of 140 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

happy place..good food ,love the soup and Ginger bread and sauce....waiters and waitressess were nice ..helped us with the minue.
was really easy to deside what to have for lunch...nice

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food was cooked very poorly, Cajun chicken sandwitches were burnt black, fries that came with the meal were like cheap mccain fries but the meal is like 20 dollars. Rip off. To top it off we ordered for delivery for a company function and the food was 1 1/2 hours late.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Four tall chairs at a tall table, and NO leg room! Horrible! And when it was time to eat with four of us at the table, there was no room for our plates, drinks, and the condiments on the table! What a joke! And we asked for a booth, but they gave it to some women before they gave it to us, when we were there first!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

One of the better eating places in fort McMurray but nothing new here. If you have eaten at a Earls then nothing different. Staff if overworked and the place is under staffed but they do a good job. I think this might be the mose expensive Earls on the planet though.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went for dinner at Earl's this evening with a large group of people. After we placed our order we waited about 30 to 40 minutes when our server came out to inform me and another diner that there was no more clam chowder. So, we both ordered the fish. A while later when the employee returned to the table another diner asked "why is our meal taking so long? Other tables that came in after us are getting there orders." The employee replied, " Someone at our table ordered and appetizer and that is causing the delay." I have never heard that line before. Finally food is coming to our table. All but mine. I asked what the delay was and was told it was because I had to reorder due to no chowder. The other lady that ordered the fish and chips when I did was eating at this point. An hour and twenty minutes later my dinner came. After a couple of bites I noticed to my horror a hair on the plate. Called the employee over and pointed this out to her. She asked if I would like to order anything else but I pointed out that my co-workers were just about done and we had to leave within 20 minutes. When she came out with everyone's bill she told me " You don't have to pay" No S$%t!!!!!!!!!!!! And because we were a large group we were charged a 15 % gratuity. Even though the service was terrible. I defiantly would not recommend Earls for a group dinner. I am not planning on going there for dinner even with one person.

1  Thank mcmurrite