“Lunch”

Atmosfere Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Atmosfere Restaurant is pleased to offer Fort McMurray a fresh perspective on casual fine dining. Scratch-made breads, sauces, soups, stocks, charcuterie and more are created in-house with the freshest of ingredients sourced from the best local suppliers and farmers. Contemporary yet classy - the dining room offers a modern feel while maintaining an air of understated sophistication, perfect to impress any client or to celebrate your special occasion. Whether you're planning a romantic evening, business lunch or a group event, Atmosfere Restaurant is sure to make your experience a memorable one!
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Sole Fillets were excellent and staff was very friendly. The surroundings are modern and the prices were reasonable for Fort McMurray.

Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Our lunch service is growing leaps & bounds every day, we cater to office staff & a lot of business lunches. The food is always great & our specials change daily. For folks who prefere a quieter lunch & great food this is the spot. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review & making Atmosfere your dining choice in Fort McMurray

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is head and shoulders the best dining experience in Fort McMurray. My wife's steak was outstanding and my lamb was the best I have had in many years. Great, friendly service. Well worth the price for a nice meal.

1  Thank Kamloops_Couple

Hi,

We find our best form of Marketing is our happy customers. We appreciate you're kind words & yes we have heard from many customers they think we are Head & Shoulder above other restaurants. The Lamb is one of my favorite meals also, We try & hire great staff & make them part of our family which in turn they deliver great service which great folks like you received. We really appreciate your business.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had our christmas party friday night at Atmofere and it couldn't have been better .The service was wonderful!! Thank You Daniel you were GREAT!! The food was wonderful!! Everybody said they loved everything we had! We will definately be back and will tell all, about your wonderful place and food!!!

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response, We do Hundred's of Christmas parties each year & every one gets special attention & care. We have some wonderful staff like Daniel who have been with us from the beginning. Our Restaurant manager Rhonda oversees every event & treats everyone like family. I am so glad your party went well & look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was advised by a co-worker to eat here, so my fiance and I went for supper. My Fiance and I had jack daniel mussels for an app, he had steak and lobster for his entree, I had Chicken cordon blue, it was absolutely amazing. Great service as well. Classy spot for sure.

Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hi,

I am always amazed when customers take time out of thier busy day to write a review good & bad. We have come along way & try to make every dish coming out of the kitchen 100%, We really push to put passion in every dish, But just as important if there is ever a issue we will make right immediately. I am glad you took your co-workers advise & like the many other guests they are enjoying our food & Atmosphere.

we hope to see you back again

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife & I visited this location last week & the food was amazing. I had the Steak & Lobster & she had Lamb. It is one of the only fine dining restaurants in Fort McMurray. Great treat for a night out.

Thank-you for taking the to write a review, I have to be honest & tell you Lamb is one of my favorite dishes also. our customers are the ones that pay our bills & one by one we are seeing our customers becoming our best form of advertising. When we see some customers in 3 times a week we know we are on the right path.

We really appreciate your business & hope to see you again