“Great as always”

Atmosfere Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Atmosfere Restaurant is pleased to offer Fort McMurray a fresh perspective on casual fine dining. Scratch-made breads, sauces, soups, stocks, charcuterie and more are created in-house with the freshest of ingredients sourced from the best local suppliers and farmers. Contemporary yet classy - the dining room offers a modern feel while maintaining an air of understated sophistication, perfect to impress any client or to celebrate your special occasion. Whether you're planning a romantic evening, business lunch or a group event, Atmosfere Restaurant is sure to make your experience a memorable one!
“Great as always”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is head and shoulders the best dining experience in Fort McMurray. My wife's steak was outstanding and my lamb was the best I have had in many years. Great, friendly service. Well worth the price for a nice meal.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kamloops_Couple
Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Hi,

We find our best form of Marketing is our happy customers. We appreciate you're kind words & yes we have heard from many customers they think we are Head & Shoulder above other restaurants. The Lamb is one of my favorite meals also, We try & hire great staff & make them part of our family which in turn they deliver great service which great folks like you received. We really appreciate your business.

“Wonderful Experience!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had our christmas party friday night at Atmofere and it couldn't have been better .The service was wonderful!! Thank You Daniel you were GREAT!! The food was wonderful!! Everybody said they loved everything we had! We will definately be back and will tell all, about your wonderful place and food!!!

• Visited November 2012
First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response, We do Hundred's of Christmas parties each year & every one gets special attention & care. We have some wonderful staff like Daniel who have been with us from the beginning. Our Restaurant manager Rhonda oversees every event & treats everyone like family. I am so glad your party went well & look forward to serving you again.
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was advised by a co-worker to eat here, so my fiance and I went for supper. My Fiance and I had jack daniel mussels for an app, he had steak and lobster for his entree, I had Chicken cordon blue, it was absolutely amazing. Great service as well. Classy spot for sure.

• Visited November 2012
Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Hi,

I am always amazed when customers take time out of thier busy day to write a review good & bad. We have come along way & try to make every dish coming out of the kitchen 100%, We really push to put passion in every dish, But just as important if there is ever a issue we will make right immediately. I am glad you took your co-workers advise & like the many other guests they are enjoying our food & Atmosphere.

we hope to see you back again
newfoundland
“excellent experience”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife & I visited this location last week & the food was amazing. I had the Steak & Lobster & she had Lamb. It is one of the only fine dining restaurants in Fort McMurray. Great treat for a night out.

• Visited October 2012
Thank-you for taking the to write a review, I have to be honest & tell you Lamb is one of my favorite dishes also. our customers are the ones that pay our bills & one by one we are seeing our customers becoming our best form of advertising. When we see some customers in 3 times a week we know we are on the right path.

We really appreciate your business & hope to see you again
Belle River, Canada
“Best in town”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have to say that this is by far the best restaurant in town. A small place with comfortable chic atmosphere. The service was impeccable...super friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. But the food?....Out of this world! Off the charts!!

Visited October 2012
Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Hi,

First of all, I really appreciate you took the time to write this wonderful review. We have a great team here at Atmosfere & they take pride in what they do. All of our cooks & chefs cook with pride & passion & we hope that everyone experiences this at the table. We certainly hope to see you back in our restaurant again.

J Peddle