Radisson Hotel & Suites Fort McMurray
Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
$155
$124
$87
Franklin Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
$121
$102
Travelocity
Vantage Inn & Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
Clearwater Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
$141
$128
Travelocity
Merit Hotel & Suites(Fort McMurray)
$114
Podollan Inn(Fort McMurray)
$111
Platinum Hotels(Fort McMurray)
$135
TripAdvisor
Nomad Hotel and Suites(Fort McMurray)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayfront deskprime restaurantpool and hot tubcomplimentary hot breakfastshort visitvarious restaurantshotel room was spaciousnice jobrelaxing stayeach morningone night staynice hotelin townsmall gymkeep up the good workthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Very clean, smells good. The only thing I didnt like was the hot tub is always not working. Ive stayed there a few times and its never open. But I liked my stay there. Beds were awesome! My kids had fun to!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Michel J, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fort McMurray, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your kind words.
Concerning our Hot tub, we will be changing very soon the system to a new salt water one.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I spent a week here for work. It's the fourth place I've tried in town, and the first one I'm excited about going back to.

My room was clean, modern, and spacious. I found the rooms well insulated from neighbours. I'm a light sleeper, and I never heard anyone else in the hallways or above or below me. The free wifi was more than adequate. The bed was comfortable. All my encounters with the staff were positive. The workout room is one of the best I have seen in a chain hotel. The cardio machines (3 treadmills, 1 bike, and 2 ellipticals) are gym quality, and each have their own individual TV's. There is a good selection of dumbbells and a good quality universal machine.

There were a couple things I didn't like about this hotel. I wish the room price included breakfast. I work for a not-for-profit company, and my daily meal allowance can't survive too many $18 breakfasts. The hot tub was out of order the whole time I was there, which wasn't a big deal for me, but if I was traveling with my family, we'd have been sad.

My biggest complaint was with the pillows. I assume those sleep number beds cost a fortune, and they certainly are comfortable. They've paired those nice mattresses with the worst selection of pillows I've ever seen. There are two giant decorative ones per bed that are no use for sleeping, and then two floppy, miserable little pillows that you can use. I'll bring my own next time.

Regardless, this was the best value I've found it town. I've paid far more for inferior rooms here.

Room Tip: It was super cold while I was here. Trucks idle all night outside. I'd ask for a room higher up next time to get away from the noise and fumes.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am sorry you did not like our pillows, we may look into having a couple of choices our guest can choose from soon.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon in Fort McMurray.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stay there for work. Great hotel. Clean and nice staff. It is expensive through the week, but weekends are less. That's fort Mac for you. Great lounge and restaurant there and Macdonalds nereby. Staff checked up that everything was good which is very nice

Room Tip: All seem good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mark P, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fort McMurray, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your last visit.
We will make sure we pass along your appreciation for our staff and the restaurant.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

After staying several times in the Sawridge hotel, which i liked, I decided to try another place in this very busy and overpriced city. Radisson hotel is closer to down-town and the price is comparable, while having a larger gym and swimming pool. I am glad for this change: the King Premium room is large, very nice and well furnished, the personnel is courteous and welcoming. The dining room/restaurant, although small cubicles and sport TV orientated has a good menu and the food was pleasant: Cheddar and Jalapeños Bomb (entry) and 12 once Rib-eye steak to my liking. The French chief takes the time to visit the customers and waitresses are attentive to your needs.

I will come back there.

Room Tip: One or Two, take the King Premium rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Mark P, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fort McMurray, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your response! We are very proud of our tradition of exceeding our Guest expectations, and thank you for mentioning our award winning restaurant PRIME Social Kitchen!

I can honestly say I am addicted to the Jalapeno Cheddar Bombs, and might recommend trying the deep fried pickles (sounds weird, amazingly good!)

Thanks again, and see you next time!

Mark

Reviewed November 3, 2013

When traveling to Fort McMurray Alberta, a comfortable and clean hotel is required. I travel here 4 - 5 times a year for business. I have tried a variety of hotels in the city. This one has proven time and time again to be very consistent. Clean rooms, quiet hallways and good restaurant and great bar/pub atmosphere. I must recommend that you book at least 2 -3 weeks before your required travel. I continually will go back to this Radisson in Fort McMurray.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Mark P, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fort McMurray, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you very much! Both for your comments, and your continued business!

We of course pride ourselves on our customer focus, but knowing the impact it has on our Guests gives it real meaning to the team.

Feedback like this helps us keep the whole team motivated to exceed expectations, and for that, I sincerely thank you.

See you soon!