I travel to Fort McMurray every couple of months on business and the Podollan has become my hotel of choice. The beds are very very comfortable, the rooms are large and always clean. I have ate in the pub quite a few times, the podchos are awesome! Never had an issue with the Internet.
Only complaint that I have had with the hotel is not being able to get into the underground parkade because a staff member took the last spot in the middle of winter.
Podollan is always my first choice in Fort McMurray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Podollan Inn features 62 individually decorated guest suites, The Podollan Inn goes beyond the standards expected of a five-star facility. Onsite amenities include a bar/restaurant and dining room as well as fully licensed room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Podollan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Podollan Inn & Rez Hotel Fort Mcmurray
- Podollan Inn And Rez
- Podollan Inn Fort McMurray, Alberta