I stayed 34 nights at the Nomad and all in all it was pleasent! The only issue I had was the shower drain was a might slow, but not terrible. I travel 300+ days every year for work and have been in some holes! The room was average, cleaned well every day and the staff was always helpful. I had packages, parts, sent to the hotel several times and in one instance Ann and Helen went way out of the way to help me with a delivery!! And they are cute too! Thank you...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient downtown Fort McMurray location, the Nomad Hotel & Suites offers a choice of accommodation styles to suit short visits or longer term stays. Choose from comfortable guestrooms and suites in the main hotel, or expansive apartment style accommodations nearby. With more on-site restaurants than any other Fort McMurray hotel, guests can enjoy dinner at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, and listen to live music weekly at Live Bar and Grill. We're just a short walk to the areas largest shopping mall and the Boomtown Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nomad Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomad Hotel Fort Mcmurray
- Nomad Hotel And Suites Fort McMurray, Alberta