“Very pleasant staff with a clean modern look.”

Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Fort McMurray
“Very pleasant staff with a clean modern look.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the service was excellent and the buffet breakfast was one of the best I've enjoyed in any hotel. I would definitely recommend this place over any other in Fort McMurray, I've stayed in a few other in town and they just don't compare.

• Stayed June 2014
dgilles, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you very much for your comment which is well appreciated. We are constantly working on improving our service to customers and getting positive feedback is encouraging. You can be assured that I will pass on your appreciation to our associates.

Denis GILLES
Quality Hotel & Conference Center
Fort McMurray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I come to Ft Mac once a year to visit customers. I go to the Quality Hotel because of my Choice Privilege membership. I have to say that the people are nice and helpful. Every time, the front desk person was nice and cared about me. Ft Mac's reputation of bad customer service is wrong here. Clean room, fast internet, comfortable bed.

In the morning, we get a free hot breakfast, which is really good. While we eat, a lady come and see the guest to ensure everyone's stay was good. I travel a lot and I never see that.

Thumbs up to the Quality Hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your loyality to the Quaity Hotel is very important and not something that we take for granted. Our team will continue to provide the hospitality that you've come to know and expect at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.
I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team and we look forward to your next visit.

St. Paul, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with how nice this hotel was. The rooms were Clean, the beds were comfortable all the bathrooms were clean. Check in went very smoothly front desk staff are very helpful and friendly and they also give you free midnight snack which is a delicious little cookie. Complementary breakfast is delicious and offers a nice variety early in the morning. I also ordered room service while I was there and it arrived promptly and was delicious as well. Hotel was very quiet could not hear noises coming from other rooms. The gym in the hotel is also nicely set up with nice equipment. I would definitely recommend staying here if you're traveling to Fort McMurray.

• Stayed May 2014
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words. Our number one priority at the hotel is to provide hospitality for our guests and i am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share these kind words with the entire team.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

My work brings me to Fort Mac every second week and I have stayed at this hotel several times. What makes this hotel unique from others is the people. They are great and they take utmost care to ensure that your stay is comfortable and treat you well. They call you once you have checked in to see if you are okay with the room - which is great

Jermain, Chad, Amber, Mary, and others at the front desk and Teresa, Carlos and Emma take good care of you at the hotel and the Table 63 restaurant respectively. There should be more choice for Vegetarians like me for Dinner though. Breakfast is great and the hotel rooms are simple but work well. Overall a good hotel to stay and courteous staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor in the Executive Wing are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that you enjoy visiting the Quality Hotel, Fort McMurray. Our associates do really care about our guests and I'm very pleased that you've come to enjoy that about our hotel. I will be sure to share these kind words with the entire team. We also will look at more vegetarian options, however in the meantime please let your server know that you would like a vegetarian dish and our culinary can make something just for you.

We look forward to your next visit.

St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel and conference centre several times over the years. I use their meeting and conference facilities for workshops that I hold. It is a nice facility, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant is very good, and the breakfast buffet is also excellent. All staff go out of their way to be genuinely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre in Ft. McMurray.

Room Tip: The executive suites are excellent!
Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am a Field Admin for a Hydro Vac company and I call the Quality 3-5 times a week because I have 5-10 rooms going at a time. Between Brittany, Natasha and Amber I am always well taken care of. They call me right away when they have a question and they work with me to figure out who is in which room. If it wasn't for these girls I just don't know where I would be. It is hands down the best service I have ever experienced. Thank you ladies! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Good Day Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to share these kinds words with us. Our team is very happy to have such a solid relationship with your company.

Hospitality is our priority and i am very happy that you've experienced this from our team!

I will be sure to share these kind words with the team and in particular Natasha, Brittany and Amber.

We look forward to our continued relationship

KInd Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are incredibly friendly. They go that extra mile to make your stay extraordinary. They are the reason I keep going back to this hotel. Though some of the rooms need some updating, I always find my rooms clean and comfortable.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jenn B
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Good Day Jenn B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the "Hospitality" that our team provided you. This is exactly what we strive to do on a daily basis and I will be sure to share these kind words with our entire team.

We all look forward to your next visit.