Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Franklin Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
Podollan Inn(Fort McMurray)
View Hotel
Nomad Hotel and Suites(Fort McMurray)
View Hotel
Clearwater Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
Platinum Hotels(Fort McMurray)
View Hotel
Merit Hotel & Suites(Fort McMurray)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskconference facilitiesan executive suitehot breakfast buffetstaff were so friendlyin house restaurantan older hotelin townrooms are clean and comfortablecoffee makerservice was greatwould stay here againfort macenjoyed my staynoisedengym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Total Dive ... Yuck!

The best thing in this hotel was the Front Desk Person and there are lots of selection on the TV. I had business to attend to in Fort McMurray and was hoping to stay an extra day but the condition of hotel as such a turn off I left a day early.

The carpet is totally disgusting that the Executive Suite even provides complimentary slippers. is outdated and a little run down.

Did not go to the complimentary breakfast as I was totally turned off. I noticed the Lobby is updated and the whole ambiance changes once you go around the corner to the rooms

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. Myself and the team are very disappointed that you didn't have an enjoyable stay at our hotel.
We have met and reviewed your feedback and we have put in place many actions to remedy your areas of concern and i can assure you that we will work to ensure that we continuously improve.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was my 2nd stay there. The girl at front desk was friendly at check-in and was very helpful. She called me in the room to see if everything was OK. Not many hotels do that. Room was clean, bed was confortable. Sleep quality was excellent.

Had (free) breakfast buffet the next morning and it was excellent. Even a lady named Gina came to see guests about their experience at the hotel. I had never seen that before.

Price is high, but it is Fort McMoney$$$$

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you very much your kind feedback. Our team at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Reagrds,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed at your hotel and had the Jacuzzi suite. They told me that we were entitled to a complimentary breakfast the next morning . We got there at 10:30 the next morning only to inform us that we couldn't get breakfast because it was over at 10:00 .When we checked in we were not informed about the time that the breakfast time was over . Paid 199.00 plus tax for our room. It was not worth it . So very disappointed in the service.

Room Tip: Please advise your customers on the service that you offer and time limits
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I know that our Director of Rooms has been in touch with you and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a true Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, Fort McMurray experience in the future.

Please contact me directly if i can be of further assistance.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The only redeeming feature in this hotel is...nothing! I actually can't think of anything nice to say about it! Oh wait, the steaks were good. Thats it, nothing more.

I was in room 306, couldn't even get wifi! If I wanted wifi, I had to go down the hall by the elevators and even then it was poor.

Breakfast was a joke, not even any eggs. No bacon, no maple syrup, just disgusting!

Nope, not going there again!

Room Tip: To get a good room, I would suggest another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed here last year and expectations are never high for Fort McMurray as you get a regular room at Hilton prices. This year was disappointing not sure if there is management change or just can't keep staff but my room was cleaned once in 3 days, which is ok if I could get coffee and shampoo, I can use the same towel.

I returned to stay here because before the staff seemed happy, saying good morning and smiled and service was great, the only thing gret about my stay was the food and checking out !!!

Can't say I will never stay here again as it's Fort Mac and I may not have a choice, its better than my truck.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with your feedback on your stay as your comments are valuable to us in order to continuously improve our service and standards.
We are committed to ensuring that our guests receive a warm experience while staying at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. We sometimes fall short of this, however i can assure that we are committed to improving on our service.

We would be delighted to be of any assistance in the future when your travel plans lead you back to the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.