See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2016

My wife and I used to stay here 15-20 years ago on trips to Edmonton as it was inexpensive and we were poor. Coming back from Jasper on April 4, 2016 we decided to stay there again as we only needed a place to sleep on our way home to Saskatoon and thought it would be an inexpensive place to stay. My shock at being charged $120 a night for a room which looked like it hadn't been cleaned since we last stayed here 15 years ago. Same carpet, same curtains, same bedding. The person who had stayed before us had spilt a milkshake on the table by the bed. The maid had cleaned the wall but hadn't bothered to move the night stand to clean the milk shake off the wall. There were stains on the walls in the bathroom. Just disgusting. When I tried to get my money back as we wanted to go somewhere else was told no refunds. Avoid this hotel at all costs!!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank LDO123
Reviewed January 2, 2015

This hotel is dated; probably a nice place in the 80's? Mom and Pop operation, staff was friendly. Room was smelly and dirty. Bed sheets and comforter were thread-bare. No coffee. No Wi Fi - almost didn't stay, but had dog with me. Place was not any more economical; could have stayed at a much nicer hotel for the price. The hotel's website is very deceiving; it looks like a decent place to stay. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Many motels and inns in the area; choose another.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank wej2011
Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a good sleep, room is clean for the price. You make a $50 deposit but you get it back when you check out; except someone was knocking on our door late. But we didn't open the door.The only thing missing; there is no coffee in the room.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Ronnie T
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ended up here because the first hotel we tried was booked, the second wanted to charge us $50+tax extra for our two pets and the third did not allow cats. Staff was pleasant enough, room was worn and dated but completely spotless. No wifi, no alarm clock and no coffee maker. There was a woman living out of the room next to us with four children who ran rampant the entire time. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and a good price compared to the other hotels around ($200 a night for one bed in a best western?!?). It's also less than 10 minutes from the mall.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Aeolson1
Reviewed February 18, 2013

They warned me about the smell of smoke in the room so I can't complain about that. Although they didn't mention that it is pot smoke. They sent me away for three hours so they could clean but when I can back I am not sure what the were cleaning. The floor was covered with...? I think it might have been dead bugs but am not sure. The toilet was not flushed and there was bloody urine on the the toilet seat. I give this a three hairs down, one long black hair in the shower, a scattering of facial hairs in the sink and short curly hairs in the bath. I have stayed at many a motel, some very cheap. I don't mind a worn look, or an acceptable dirtiness, or aged character. This was willful neglect for $92.00, not just disgusting but also a rip off. Still waiting for the refund for the day I didn't book but which they charged me. Stay away unless you are desperate and you have a strong stomach.

Date of stay: February 2013