“Delicious Child Sized Cappuccino!”
Review of Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee
Ranked #3 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Edmonton
Description: Transcend Coffee opened at its original location (9869 - 62nd Ave) in the summer of 2006. Transcend Coffee operates on the principals of direct and sustainable sourcing of its coffee world wide. Transcend roasts its excellent coffee daily at its roasting facility (7724 69th Street) and prides itself on the freshness and quality of the coffee it sells. In 2010 Transcend Coffee opened a second location in the historic Garneau Theatre building (8780 109 Street). This location is close to the University and a five minute walk from Whyte Avenue.
Edmonton
“Delicious Child Sized Cappuccino!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I will start by prefacing that I am not a portion freak, however in this case I felt a little ripped off. I must admit what I did drink was very tasty. So if you enjoy 6 ounce cappuccinos this is the place for you. Oh by the way if you don't have a laptop in front of you may feel slightly out of place.

Fort St. John, Canada
“Maybe I Just Hit on a Bad Day”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband took me here after reading the reviews. I love coffee and try to go to somewhere new in every city I visit. (never starbucks, it's nasty) So I was really excited and from reading the reviews, who wouldn't be? Sounds like coffee lovers heaven. We drove an 45min from our hotel. The staff was snotty and pretentious, it felt like they were doing us a favour by simply allowing us to be in their presence. The coffee itself was a lovely roast except for the crunchy bits in mine. And although I enjoyed it (bring your floss) I would never return, customers are the people who pay your bills, be polite and at least pretend to care.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Really44
Edmonton, Canada
“The perfect cup”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Time and time again transcend fails to disappoint. I have not found a better spot for coffee. Whether you are the mood to chat with the baristas or just relax , this is a perfect place to just be content.
They have definitely perfected their art of making great coffee.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Cup of Coffee in Edmonton!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

After receiving 2 recommendations from local Edmontonians for Transcend Coffee, I made my way there during the 3rd day of my week long stay in Edmonton. It did not disappoint - the staff were super-friendly and unpretentious and I had the most delicious light-roast coffee made with their Clover machine. Such a great warm up on a -20 C winter's evening! It's right next door to the Metro Theatre, so I would recommend grabbing a cup and heading next door to catch a flick.

• Visited November 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Fantastic Coffee and Ambiance”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Well I gave them perfect scores, because, well, they deserve it. I come here at least once a week to enjoy a coffee and just let life pass by as I enjoy an artists creation. If you want coffee or coffee related products and you want it created by an artist. This is your place.

Be warned that the coffee can be quite strong for those not used to it, but just take your time and enjoy. Also, I would suggest the 109 Street location. It has better atmosphere than the 62 Avenue one.

• Visited November 2013