“i love this place”

Ranked #194 of 2,502 Restaurants in Edmonton
Neighborhood: Oliver
Neighborhood: Oliver
Reviewed May 29, 2012

everytime travel from fort mcmurray to Edmonton i make a pont to eat here. I love this place and has food for everyone on the family that all tastes delicious, great service, great food good prices!!!!

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is a great place for family's, very kid friendly. Good food, great value if you walk away hungry then it is your own fault. Bottomless french fries, yummy....

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Very reasonable prices, good variety.
Menu has been redone and lots to choose from.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have never been to Red Robin before, we had a coupon so decided to try it. 1st impression had be a bit nervous. the 1st person we saw was a kid about 16 with long greasy looking hair. Can't believe they don't control the personal hygiene better. makes me weary about the people in the back that you can't see. besides this Red Robin made me one of the best burgers i have ever ate. I don't remember the actual name, but my wife had a blue cheese burger that was a little spicy for her,but I loved it too. We also tried the Onion Ring Tower. They were excellent too. We were so full when we left with a doggy bag too. Overall the food was awesome.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I come here for lunch now and then and always get their burger. I ENJOY the mushroom-swiss burger.... it's really good.
Service is good.
Parking can bit a bit tricky.
I'll be back for sure.