“Really Really Good”

Neighborhood: Oliver
Spruce Grove
“Really Really Good”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have never been to Red Robin before, we had a coupon so decided to try it. 1st impression had be a bit nervous. the 1st person we saw was a kid about 16 with long greasy looking hair. Can't believe they don't control the personal hygiene better. makes me weary about the people in the back that you can't see. besides this Red Robin made me one of the best burgers i have ever ate. I don't remember the actual name, but my wife had a blue cheese burger that was a little spicy for her,but I loved it too. We also tried the Onion Ring Tower. They were excellent too. We were so full when we left with a doggy bag too. Overall the food was awesome.

Visited April 2012

“Good burgers!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I come here for lunch now and then and always get their burger. I ENJOY the mushroom-swiss burger.... it's really good.
Service is good.
Parking can bit a bit tricky.
I'll be back for sure.

• Visited February 2012
“Don't bother!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

45 mins. wait to get in. Server was very loud and abrasive. She told us not to bother ordering an appetizer as it would take 35 mins. to arrive and then delay our food order a further 35 mins. Food took a very long time to arrive. It was good, but not worth the time it took or having to endure the waitress.

Edmonton, Canada
“best burgers in Edmonton”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Great fries, great burgers, great service. Always friendly and fast. Never have to wait too long at lunch.

Winnipeg, Canada
“it's child-friendly”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Don't come here for fine dining. It's mainly a burger and fries place. Look around and the main thing being consumed by the adults is platters of french fries. But it is most definitely a great place to bring kids and a good alternative to fast food, although more expensive.

Visited January 2012