“Good local hangout”

Ranked #1,410 of 2,516 Restaurants in Edmonton
Neighborhood: Westmount
Neighborhood: Westmount
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good place to go for an after work drink or night cap on the way home. Lots of TV's to watch sports on. Service and food are decent and there always seems to be a buzz going on inside. Parking can be a bit tricky sometimes but other than that I recommend this place.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've a new customer of Original Joe's. I work at a nearby Inn and frequently go to the restaurant after work, whether by myself or with a friend. My favorite menu item so far is the Kona Burger but I also like the nachos. I used to go to Boston Pizza's but after a few bad experiences that went unaddressed, I am out of there.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was the first time we went to any Original Joe's and the food and service was excellent at the location near MEC. We'll definitely be back!!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

They have very good hamburgers and at a very reasonable price. Their salads are good as well. Steak sandwich is good. The service is good.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

always happy with burgers, appetizers and love the sides! price is great, with large portions makes for a great value. recommend!