After reviewing all the posative feedback on Trip Advisor we, myself, mother, step-father, sister and her two small kids decided to stay at this hotel. When we went to check-in there was no one at the Front Desk, a very nice lady finally came to check us in after us knocking on the door behind the Front Desk and waiting at leats 5-10 minutes. We asked for a crib to be in our room and we got a portable playpen which, we bring every time we go somewhere having small kids. Advertise playpen than, not crib.
My sister's husband came to join us the first night unexpectedly and when we went to the pool the kids pool was closed, the hot tub was closed and the pool was too deep for my niece and nephew to play in so we couldn't use anything. When my sisters husband went into the other bed in the morning because thier room had two beds they heard crunchiing which, was chips inbetween the bed sheets and none of us had chips in the room leading us to believe the bed linens weren't cleaned from the previous people staying in the room, which is discusting!
We checked out early and when we went to have breakfast there was no room to sit so they brought us to a really far boardroom like area to eat and it was very inconvienient because every time we wanted something else we had to take all the kids and walk all the way back because we didn't feel comfortable going back and forth alone. Also, the chairs rolled and my nephew fell and banged his chin because there were no infant seats availiable, not practical at all. At check-out there were two very upset people that thier cars got broken into or stolen, I couldn't quite hear the conversation but it made me concerned and I went to go check my car, my mothers car and my brother'n laws vehicle right away.
When we mentioned the chips in the bed and that they weren't ours a lady with glasses on and a strong accent laughed and pretended like it never happened and asked if we're putting the charges on the card given. Hello, we had dirty sheets! No pool access, no hot tub access and we had challanges at breakfast and were concerned we wouldn't have a vehicle to go home in! We will never stay here again and will recommend to all our friends the same. Too bad, the hotel looks new but too much trouble. Oh and did I mention the construction people building something in front of the hotel screaming outside first thing in the morning, nice way to be woken up. Definitly not worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West is located in West Edmonton, conveniently located only minutes from the West Edmonton Mall and Telus World of Science-Edmonton. Many other area attractions are within driving distance. So whether you're in town to soak up some history, close a burgeoning business deal or get outside for some adventure, you'll soon discover why our hotel in Edmonton is the gateway to the North and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Edmonton/West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton/West Hotel Edmonton
- Hampton Inn Edmonton
- Hampton Inn Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Edmonton/West Alberta