Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West
  • Fitness center
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
$140
1,110 results
All reviewskiddie poolgreat hotelhot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areabreakfast staffrooms were very cleanhot itemsminute driveyogurtfront desk staffedmonton westanthony hendaydefinitely stay here againa great staywould highly recommend this hotelwest end
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We chose this hotel based on price and the fact that it had a pool. We were amazed at the service. We forgot our passes to the waterpark at West Edmonton Mall and they credited our room. When I checked the hotel " store " for a treat for my wife I found that they did not carry what I wanted. " Meagan " at the front desk made a phone call and within minutes the treat I wanted was delivered. " we work in mysterious ways " was all she said. Awesome friendly service.

2  Thank Lisa M
JordanMajeau, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Hello Lisa M
This is by far, one of the most pleasant reviews I’ve had the opportunity to respond to. We are very pleased to see that our working in mysterious ways was able create a memorable experience for you. Please know that we will recognize the mysterious individual who used her powers to find a treat for you! Thanks for the kind review and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Take care!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Having stayed in Hampton Inn at Niagara Falls and having bad experience, I was hesitant to stay at a Hampton inn again. However I thought I would give it a second chance. I am so glad we did! This was a great stay! Hotel smelled so fresh and clean! Beds were comfortable (they state that both sheets and duvet covers are changed daily!). Breakfast was great - very good selection of items to choose from.

Greetings J0Vie!
We’re so pleased to see that we’ve been able to renew your confidence in the Hampton brand and were able to create a great experience for you. We certainly hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future! All the best!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was very pleased with our stay the rooms were very clean, the staff was very friendly but.... the breakfast looked like everything was pre-made or from a box. I was pleased to say there was free coffee and hot chocolate at all times. I had a great stay and I would stay again. I would also recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Abbie H!
Thank you for your kinds review, we truly appreciate your support. We hope we have the chance to see you again the next time you’re done from Grand Prairie! Take care!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

hotel was excellent the free breakfeast was great but the kids pool was cold and got colder each day we were there if you have kids i would think twice about staying there. We went swimming 3 days in a row both pools were cold by day 3 my 15 month old did not want to go in the kids pool it was so cold.

1  Thank Adriann E
JordanMajeau, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Hello Adriann E

Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide a review for the travel community. We're very pleased to see that you had a great experience with the hotel and our complimentary breakfast in the morning. We do apologize that the pool did not stay at a comfortable temperature for the duraction of your stay. Our engineering team has taken corrective action and are doubling their efforts to ensure that our guests have a great time in the pool area. We do hope you'll give us consideration the next time you need to travel to Edmonton, because we'd love the opportunity to have you as our guest! Take care!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a very beautiful and modern hotel. The front desk staff are very friendly to deal with and genuinely happy to help. I did have a concern regarding the deposit pre authorized charge that I called about after my stay and the gentleman that answered was very patient and willing to help me and did resolve my concern and confusion. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings Purple_flipflop

Thank you for taking the time to write such an encouraging review of our property. We are delighted to see that we were able to deliver a great experience and then be able to assist you after the stay in regards to our billing procedures. We truly hope we have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you're in from Cold lake. Take care and all the best!