“For a classy place they have a kid's menu”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #364 of 2,559 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Calgary Trail North
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were parents, grandparents and kids. They have a good selection for the kids' menu and they enjoyed their meals. Do not order the nachos unless you are sharing with about 6 people or you aren't going to have a main. They were HUGE. Good variety of selections. The homemade burger is super and you can get soup or salad instead of fries. Very prompt and pleasant service. Great value is the plate of 3 small desserts. Great for sharing. Only negative would be that the enclosures around the booths should be higher to cut down on the noise. It becomes very loud in this place. Will certainly come back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my second time here in less than a month. I started off with their mushroom soup very tasty and full of mushrooms. My buddy had the half slab of slow roasted ribs with mashed potatoes and veggies. It must be good it's exactly what he had the last time we were here. I had the chipotle mango chicken with a sweet & smoky dry rub, fresh mango, jasmine rice, seasonal vegetables and a fresh tomato & avocado salsa that demanded seconds. Again we finished off the meal with caramel/pecan cheesecake a dish so good that diets are no match for its delicious texture and taste. Service was well above other eateries in town. 2 for 2 another home run.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I live in Edmonton and we've been to this restaurant a few times now.
What we particularily enjoy about this restaurant is the atmosphere. It's very chic and modern looking and I really like that. It's just very clean and proper looking.
Secondly, we don't usually ever have to wait to be seated. We are seated promptly and always welcomed by the front end staff.
We've always had great waiters/waitresses and our meals are always delicious and filling.
The only negative thing I will say about the restaurant is the lack of choices on the menu. I feel like the selection is very limited, and on a day where my heart isn't set on something particular, I find it really hard to choose something I like.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stopped here for supper, the atmosphere was great and the service was awesome. We had ordered the Beef Vindaloo and their mushroom pizza. Our food came quickly and was really tasty. The unfortunate part of our experience was finding a very long black hair in our pizza. When we told our waitress she immediately apologized, removed the pizza from the table, asked if we would like another (we declined), they took the pizza off our bill without us even having to ask. They gave us 2 free appetizers coupons and not only did the manager come to apologize but several other waitresses. We will try Moxie's and this experience has not turned us off. They deserve another chance.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stopped in for a dinner and were impressed with the calamari and soup. Nice location near our hotel.