Days Inn Edmonton South
Hotwire.com
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
$138
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsuniversity hospitalroom was cleanfront deskeggs and sausagejuice and coffeegreat complimentary breakfastwhyte avebars and restaurantsthe wi fimedical reasonsevery morningcontinental breakfastwill stay there againnice place to staytim hortonswithin walking distanceenjoyed our stay
Reviewed November 22, 2010

My friend and I took a quick trip to Edmonton to do some shopping on the Remembrance Day weekend. Arrived on Thursday afternoon. Check-in was super quick and the desk staff was very friendly. I redeemed Wyndham reward points, so the stay was free.
We were given a queen double on the ground floor - just off the lobby. It was fairly noisy until 10:00 and then was quiet for the rest of the night. Room had a fridge and microwave. The fridge we used for drinks. Beds were comfortable. Internet connection in the room was decent as well.
Had breakfast the next morning and it was fairly good. They did offer sausage and egg patties to go with English muffins. They also had the usual juice, coffee, tea, muffins, yogurt, cereal and fruit available. Breakfast room was clean and well attended.
Checkout was very quick and efficient and the front desk staff were again very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Can_Cancun
Reviewed October 12, 2010

It's a very clean hotel and the staffs're very freiendly. The room was enough for 5 of my family with two queens and was also clean. I enjoyed the breakfast very much, which was not fantastic, but simple and good to eat. I was also much satisfied with the resonable price
for the clean, comfortable and friendly hotel. I will come back when I have opportunity to come to Edmonton.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank HeavyRain
DaysInnS-GM, General Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Thank you for you kind comments.
Zelia Silva

Reviewed September 29, 2010

We stayed for one night at this hotel when we were in Edmonton for our daughter's wedding. We didn't spend alot of time at the hotel but the time that we were there was perfect for us. We wanted a clean, quiet place with a fridge and that is exactely what we got. It was a reasonable price. The front desk staff were amazing, so courteous, helpful and kind. There was a continental breakfast which we didn't partake of but heard from other members of out families that is was very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank daisy7889
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Stayed here 4 days and for the price thought it was great. The rooms were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The staff at this hotel are some of the best hotel staff I have come across in my travels, always very friendly and willing to help out, Veronica was especially good at her job. I would recommend this hotel and there is a great sushi spot next to save on foods. The only down side to the hotel is the view but for the price it's still an excellent choice.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank NZBrad
Reviewed May 3, 2010

It’s not a Hilton. If you expect same quality like a premium hotel, then spend more. Otherwise don’t complain. I stayed here for 3 nights. I like its location and very helpful staffs. Veronica and Danielle, the front desk staffs are very kind and helpful. I found housekeeping staffs are all Filipino. They are very diligent. But I have a small wish, please changed the detergent for washing sheets to sweet scent. I didn’t like its scent. When I went out after short nap, I could smell sheet’s scent. Other than that it is really good hotel and good value. I will stay there again in July.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank swimdaddy10
DaysInnS-GM, General Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2010

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Zelia Silva